Home » WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution – Best Converting Forex Robot
Finance Software

WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution – Best Converting Forex Robot

WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution
WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution

Studies show that 95% of Forex traders actually lose money. So what are the other 5% doing to make trading Forex profitable? The answer is simple. They trade by following a strict plan that maximizes profitability while simultaneously minimising losses. They combine state-of-the-art software with proper discipline and experience to manage the risks they take. The developers of WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution figured this out and have created a new Forex EA that gives you the confidence, discipline, and profitability of an experienced trader. All it takes for you is a simple install process.

What Are Forex EAs?

A Forex EA, or Expert Advisor, is a piece of software that is used with the Metatrader trading program as an add-on feature. They signal favorable trading conditions and, in some cases, place trades for you. They give you the ability to run a completely automated Forex trading strategy on your own.

What Is WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution?

One of the best Forex EAs is WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution. It was designed to trade liquid, narrow-spread currency pairs by automatically spotting favorable trading conditions and placing buy or sell orders for you. You can see live trades made with the software on Myfxbook and FX Blue to verify the validity of claims made by the company behind the robot.

Features of WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution

WSFX Robot 2.0 is compatible with Metatrader 4 and 5. You’re able to trade micro, mini, and standard lots with confidence using advanced protection systems that are built into the software.

1. It features a Broker Spy Module and Broker Protection System that protects you from dishonest brokers.
2. It includes a built-in profit protection system to help you hang on to the gains the software generates for you by placing near-stop limit trades so you don’t get taken out of your trades early.
3. You’re protected from entering trades that would be risky under highly volatile conditions.

Benefits of WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution

The 2.0 Evolution update to the popular WallStreet Forex Robot EA increased profitability by 10,000 pips compared to the previous version of the software. WSFX Robot 2.0 Evolution also reduces the risk of losing money on your Forex trades by automating the management of winning trades. The average winning transaction completed by the robot is 10 to 15 pips. It’s not a simple pip scalping robot that will get you into trouble with your broker, but a sophisticated piece of software that will maximize profit and limit liability long-term when trading the currency markets.

WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution is a big step up from the first version of the popular Forex robot. Users have seen returns in excess of 15% using the software, making it one of the best Forex robots available today. You can start using it to trade with as little as $100, which will further limit your risk. You can also test it on a demo account before trading real money to give yourself a level of added confidence in the software’s abilities. We highly recommend it as one of the best Forex EAs you can invest in. Buy WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution.

About the author

Joe Root

Joe Root

Joe Root is the Editor for ADR, among the earliest and foremost publications covering blockchain, cryptocurrency and financial technology news. He has authored over 150 articles for ADR and is invested in Bitcoin.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment