Tanzania safari: Travelling is fun & relaxing. It builds up great immunity and calms all the negative elements like stress, tensions or the excessive workload. Holidays are much appreciated because it’s the time when one can enjoy wholeheartedly without any external pressure.
It’s more beneficial than having a luxurious spa. This is so due to the freshness of an entirely different location making you feel the warmth of the air. Not only this, but it also helps to expand your knowledge about places. Of many, visiting Tanzania will surely seize you with its heavenly form.
The Country, Tanzania
Tanzania is a country in East Africa known for its excessive wilderness. The famous spots include Serengeti National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro, a safari mecca highly populated with five types of animals consisting of lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo, and rhino.
On the littoral lies Zanzibar, the tropical islands, influenced by Arabic and Mafia, being a marine home to coral reefs & whale sharks. Addition to this, it has Dar es Salaam on its coast where modern African City cherishes Swahili culture. Two million years ago, the first humans settled at Olduvai Gorge, the famous archaeological site.
A massive volcanic valley, Ngorongoro Crater is famous as a major conservation wildlife spot & also appears as Tanzania Safari, consisting of traditional tribal practices by Maasai. Researchers have got a treat here, where they can track chimpanzees at the Jane Goodall’s Research Centre located at Lake Tanganyika.
When is the Best Time to Roam in Tanzania?
1) Its preferred months of visiting are based on areas and depend upon certain parameters. For example, it’s best to visit parks in the months of June to October whereas if you wish to go to Serengeti for its famous wildebeest calving and migration.
2) The season at its peak is when it’s usually called high consists July to March if considered, northern parks are pretty crowded and when considered southern parks, they are usually vacant for visitors and experience high in months July to October.
3) The low season is from April & May when considered northern parks but for southern parks, it’s mostly a closedown.
4) Best weather is rated from June to October with no rainfall recorded.
5) Worst weather rated months is March & April representing the wet season at its peak.
Transformation is the simplest result of traveling and making you get back at work more rejuvenated & energetic. So, what’s the wait for..? Book yourself a trip to Tanzania & feel the magic, thereafter.